Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Friday, October 13, 2006

Cool Stuff I miss from my childhood Part II




Another thing I miss is the old 3 hour block of the Bug Bunny & Road Runner Show. If I remember right it started at 8am and went until 11am. I can remember sitting with my Dad on Saturday morning and watching this before and after breakfast. Those cartoons were classics, and still funny today. I hope that the DVD realeases of these cartoons will come out uncut, like they were when I was a kid. Other than my father, I think that this is where my sense of humor comes from, and probably why I still love goofy slapstick comedy.
What an amazing voice talent Mel Blanc was.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger C. W. Henry said…

    That's my Pappy! And dese nuts didn't fall far from the tree.

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger BDC said…

    Mel was a classic. I also wish they'd release the old Tom and Jerry cartoons unedited.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home