Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Big is that you?


I was checking out some of C.F. Payne's work online last night, he has been doing a illustration for Reader's Digest every month. At some point he must have seen Big Jim doing stand up.

If you look at the crowd it looks as though Chris put himself in the illustration. Apparently he must think Jim is funny.

I think he is funny too, not funny HA Ha though. Funny queer.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger BDC said…

    Speaking of Brokeback, how about Heath Ledger as the Joker in the Batman sequel, "Dark Knight?"

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger C. W. Henry said…

    Heath Ledger as Joker...that sucks, maybe he will drug and sodomize Batman.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home