Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Sunday, April 06, 2008

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen Goodbye...Chris Henry!!!

Well it finally happened, my namesake with the Bengals got himself into trouble with the law again and this time he got cut! What a fricking dumbass this kid is, all of the potential in the world on the football field, but not enough sense in his little head to stay out of trouble. Apparently he didn't think that it would not cause him any type of problem to go out with his boys to a local dance club, get drunk & high in the bar and then proceed to swing from chandeliers and lift girls skirts. Then he followed it up by punching some kid in the head and throwing a beer bottle through his car window. Calling Chris Henry a moron gives morons a bad name.

Now maybe I can go back to having a decent name in this city again, because I am sure that 60 days from now no one will remember his name. That is until he moves back home and then gets locked up for armed robbery, rape or drug trafficking that is.

It always seemed that he wanted to live the Thug Life and be an O.G. , well now he has the whole rest of his life (which probably won't be long) to devote to that goal.

Now I just hope that he gets a lifetime ban from the NFL so that the Cowboys or Dolphins don't pick him up!




Too Much of This...

Not enough of this!

And the Bengals Arrest Counter is reset again, who will be next!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Neal said…

    hey man this is patrick do you have my e-mail send me a line. I seem to have lost yours...

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger C. W. Henry said…

    Neal,
    What UP! send me a line to
    tofer1967@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home