Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Thursday, January 18, 2007

You know what...Fuck the New Orleans Saints. Go Bears!


I don't know about anyone else, but I am already tired of so many sports writers and shows talking about how the Saints are the new "America's Team" and how great it would be for the city of New Orleans if the Saints were to win the SuperBowl. Now I do think it is a travesty what happened in New Orleans with the Hurricane and how the Bush administration and FEMA handled the whole disaster, but being a Bears fan, I hope 'Da' Bears kick the crap out of the Saints in Chicago this weekend. I mean lets get real here, did anyone think that the Saints were going to be good at all this season? Let it go, they had a great year, and everyone is happy for them and the city of New Orleans. I also agree with BDC that if New Orleans makes it to the SuperBowl, and the refs call the game against the Bears like they did last season with the Stealers in the SuperBowl, there is a definate conspiracy working in the NFL. Now if New Orleans goes to Chicago and just whips there ass, I won't be happy, but I can live with it, I just don't want to see another incident of the refs just giving the game away.

Go Bears!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home