Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Monday, January 22, 2007

Sweet Sweet Footbally goodness!

"DA BEARS!!!
Thankfully the Bears did it, they put a whooping on the Saints, (at least they can feel good about a great season) so we will be spared the 2 weeks of Katrina promo that the Super Bowl would have been if the Saints would have made it.

I think the Bears and Colts will be a great Super Bowl, as I was also pulling for Peyton to get over the Patriots hump. Which he did in fantastic fashion last night by dropping 32 points on the vaunted Patriots D in the second half of the AFC championship game. I will pretty much be happy however the game turns out, I will be leaning towards 'Da Bears though.

Now for something completely different.

If you haven't seen this clip from Saturday Night Live, it is Hi stinking Larious! Features Justin Timberlake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA&mode=related&search=

Also thanks to all that attended my Birfday Bash Saturday night, (wish you could have been there BDC!) Good Times! I was in pretty bad shape all day Sunday, too much drinky!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger BIG said…

    I love you.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger wonny68 said…

    I'll be posting pics of that night soon. :O)

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger BDC said…

    Stupid 9 hour drive. I have a very cool gift that I will pass along when I'm home in March though :-).

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger BIG said…

    Tofer - it's just your usual 9" black dildo he gets you every year to replace the worn out dildo you have from last year. I don't know why he's acting like it's such a great gift like you wouldn't just stick it in your ass whatever it was anyway.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger C. W. Henry said…

    You are probably right Big. I Think I Can!, I Think I Can!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home