Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Friday, May 18, 2007

And some Stuff n Junk!

Good afternoon to all my peeps, cock smokers, rug munchers, Ho's and all those in between! Been a while since I posted, so here is a past couple of weeks update.

First of all to get it out of the way- Spiderman 3 (and by 3 I mean the bad guy count)

Since everyone has pretty much the same opinion of this movie, rather than just re-hash that noise, allow me to state the following.

3 reasons Why I liked Spiderman 3 better than you:


#1 Ron Howards daughter was hot as Gwen Stacy, as a water fairy, not so much.
As Gwen, me likey!

#2 I really liked the fight scenes with Sandman and when he becomes Sandman.

#3 Emmalou really liked it, I have never seen her sit so intensely watching a movie or anything even near as long as this movie. As we left I asked her, "Did you like Spiderman?" and she replied, "It was totally Awesome!" So maybe it helps to have the mind of a 4 year old to enjoy the movie.




Here is my big question about the movie though, Why does SpiderMan give a New York Cop a Handy in the movie? Shouldn't it be the other way around?


I also recently went to my first Rock concert in about 5 years. I went to Bogart's (a place that I have been thrown out of many times) to see one of my favorite new bands, Wolfmother. It was an excellent show, they are one of those bands that sound even better live. They played for about 2 hours, and previewed a few songs from their new album will out soon. I did of course have to yell at someone. I had a young college couple that came up and sat right behind me in the upper balcony about midway through the concert who proceeded to talk loudly and incessiantly during the songs. I put up with it for 2 1/2 songs, right up until the bimbo said loudly "I'm bored, I don't even like this kind of music!" I of course snapped and in my loudest and best imitation of Matt Foley shouted "Shuuuuuut UUUUUPPPP!!! She said "what's your problem?" To which I responded, "You wan't to know what my problem is? My problem is ABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABA!!! There are plenty of quiet places for you two to go and talk, instead of at a fricking concert." Boyfriend puffed up a little bit until I gave him the "What!" and stare down. At that point bimbo said "C'mon lets go!" to boyfriend and they left. After they left 4 people thanked me for shutting them the hell up. This incident did not however ruin a great concert, if you like this kind of music I suggest you see them if you have a chance. If you don't, then you are probably a sad little girl.
Here is another one of their videos, for their song Dimension. It is Badass!
Well that's enough for now.
So's your face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home