Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Rants in my pants.

Rant #1:
I read an article in Newsweek magazine that had a poll stating that people that consider themselves to be Christians are "Happier" than people that describe themselves as non believers. Questions were how happy are you in your job, love life, and in general. In all catagories the Christians rated themselves as happier than non believers. At first I thought, I wonder why this is? Then it came to me, and set me free.

Ignorance is Bliss.

Rant #2:
The Reds Suck. They will be lucky to win 60 games this year. Dunn should be at First Base, Freel should be made a permanent outfielder. Our pitching staff is terrible, we don't have a closer or anyone that would be considered a #1 pitcher on any of the top 10 teams in either league.
The Bengals and Reds continue to look more and more like teams going in opposite directions.

Rant #3:
George W. Bush~ Will the country ever recover from his reign of terror. Oops I mean term in office. Is there any doubt that he is the worst President that we have ever had? This fucking senseless war in Iraq looks like it will never end. More troops die every day for no reason. Why haven't we found Osama? How does Saudi Arabian terrorists flying planes into the World Trade Center equal war in Iraq? Is anyone but me concerned that Iran is building nuclear weapons? Iran is holding war games right now that they titled "Holy Prophet" and the wargame will begin with the password "Muhammad the Messenger of Allah," what the mother fuck? When will they begin actually worshipping the bombs? So when we go to war with Iran, will we even have any troops left.

There I guess I feel a little better.

Quote of the day:

Born again?! No, i'm not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time.

~Dennis Miller

2 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger BDC said…

    The flock at the Solid Rock Church are especially happy with their giant styrofoam Jesus :-).

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger C. W. Henry said…

    What up witcha amazon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home