Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My New Favorite Song!


Thanks Ama-Zone! This is a link to my new favoritest song ever! I am totally serial! Killer.

http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaHolder.php?id=23

Emmalou asked me recently "Do you want the hose?" I don't know where she would have got such a thing. Maybe from "It eats it's dinner or it gets the hose!"



How you doin'?



2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger BIG said…

    "Wait a minute... was she a great big fat person?"

    - Jaime Gumb

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger C. W. Henry said…

    I am giving Emmalou a proper Henry upbringing.

    Start wearing purple, wearing purple!!! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home