Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Friday, April 21, 2006

Yorgin Fiorgin! Mucher Puchers!

The Superman vs. Shazam illustration is by Bruce Timm I thought it was pretty sweet.

It's Friday. I don't know about everyone else, but to me, Jesus doesn't have to die for a Friday to be a Good Friday. They are all good. Especially now that I am not working weekends anymore, if you don't have a Monday thru Friday 8-5 job I highly recommend it.

NFL Draft day is coming up Saturday April 29th. Being the football geek I am looking forward to it. Wonny and I will be heading to Rick's Tavern to watch it on the big screens with many other Bengals fans. Drink a few and have some good bar food. Good Times!

Shock the Puss!

I always mean what I say, but I don't always say what I mean.

One of the lawyers in the firm where I work called down to the service center and asked that we send someone up to his office to cut open boxes of files for him the other day. He said that he only wanted to spend 30 minutes or less reviewing these files so he didn't have time to waste opening the boxes. So I sent the smallest woman on my staff up to his office armed with a box cutter, she sliced open the boxes and came back. He wasn't in his office when she did it, so when he came back, he looked at the boxes and called back down to me and said "when are you going to send someone to my office to open these boxes!?" I responded, "Did you try to open one?" he replied "Uhh...no." At that point he sat the phone down and I am assuming he walked over and checked the boxes. The next sound I heard was the phone receiver being hung up. They can be such dicks, but this job is still better than having to deal with the general public.

South Park was pretty good last night. Oprah Winfreys pussy shot a cop and then held her studio audience as hostages. Her asshole was shot and killed by a sniper rifle, and then her puss shot itself. It was all a rip on her about the "scandal" with her book club. Catch it if you can.

The

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger BDC said…

    Keep in mind that the lawyer is probably grumpy at least in part due to the $300,000 in student loans that he'll be saddled with for the next 20 years. :-)

    I'm very excited about the NFL Draft, its pretty much an unofficial holiday as far as I'm concerned. I'm bummed that I can't go to Ricks with you guys! This is when it truly sucks to be so damn far away!

    The Superman/Shazam! artwork is sweet. I'm nervous about the director of Anger Management doing the Shazam! movie, though. Captain Marvel is such a cool untapped character with an amazing history that just needs to be contemporized rather than satirized, so if he "Rick Bermans" the character I will be very pissed! Most people have no idea that Shazam! was much more popular than Superman in the early days until DC (then National Comics Publications) sued Fawcett Publications into submission over B.S intellectual property claims.

    I was a little mixed on the new South Park, so I'll reserve judgement until I watch it again. The fight between Michael and Dwight on The Office was a scream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home