Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Big Fun in the City



Well after waiting for two years to see the big movie adaption of "The DaVinci Code" I have to say that I was somewhat disappointed. The movie seemed very rushed, lacked suspense and I wasn't very fond of Tom Hanks as the lead character. Not to sound cliche', but the book was much better. Although "Angels and Demons" was my favorite Dan Brown book, and had just as much controversial material as the Code. The fricking Pope is murdered in Angels and Demons, but I guess that doesn't bother as many people as Jesus being married and having a child with Mary Magdalene. Silly Catholics. I would give the movie 3 out of 5 stars.

Here is a trailer to the next summer blockbuster film the sequel to "Titanic" I will be first in line for this one! http://www.metacafe.com/watch/109522/titanic_the_sequel/

Speaking of silly Catholics, Parish Festival time in Cincinnati is upon us. Saint Anne's Church is having their festival this weekend. You know, that's when they have pedophile carny's come in and set up their ultra dangerous ancient carnival rides, then sell massive amounts of beer and set up gambling booths for Jesus. I think I might go protest it this weekend. At least now the Colerain township police block people from parking in our neighborhood, prior to doing that there were always kids vandalizing people's houses and cars and drunks roaming the streets. Good old Catholic fun!!! I just have to come up with some snappy signs to carry in protest, maybe; BEER + GAMBLING+ CARNY'S = CATHOLICISM WOW! or maybe REMEMBER KIDS THE POPE SAYS NO TO SAFE SEX!

My Wife has a sweet pussy, his name is Gary the Cat. Here is a picture of him, he is such a bad kitty!
I think he was taking aim at Schultz, luckily for the Uber Hunden the rifle was not loaded.


Quote of the week:

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood. ~George Carlin


I had to steal this pic from the Ama-zone. I love this kid, he just looks so happy!

That's all for now bitches.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home