Topher's Grace

My forum for discussing things I like and things that piss me right the Hell off!!!!!! Bush/Cheney=Evil Empire!!!!!! Those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, I have others. ~Groucho Marx

Friday, July 07, 2006

What the hell have I been doing?


What the hell have I been doing? Well, I took vacation last week, didn't go anywhere but spent some quality family time. Took the Henry Clan to the Zoo, it was Emmalou's first time their. We all had a pretty good time. Emmalou especially loved the Giraffee, she kept saying she wanted to go back and see Melman.

On Tuesday we bought Jen a brand new used car. It is a 1999 Potiac GrandAm, it looks pretty much exactly like this one but it is purple. Plum to be more exact. It is pretty pimped out too. We were unfortunately forced to find another car because after dropping about $2500 into the Jeep Cherokee, it still isn't running right. So I will probably end up taking the the Jeep out somewhere and setting it on fire.

I still haven't went to go see Superman yet, will hopefully do so soon. I have to admit that I am more looking forward to Clerks II than Superman though.

I will be watching the UFC pay per view tomorrow, the Ultimate Fighter reality show got me interested in the UFC again. Saturday nights show will feature 2 big grudge matches. Tito Ortiz vs. Ken Shamrock and Tim Sylvia vs. Andre Arlovski. Both matches should be pretty awesome. If you haven't checked out UFC you should.

Gotta go, suck it bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home